Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Fantastic

Yes the ski free thing made my day, but not as much as your background music for the menu. I was trying to read something and it just kept making me laugh.
You win.

Dress Up Amy Dress Up Amy

it kinda didnt fit..

I liked the art and the style.. but it seemed to be that some of the pieces of clothing didnt fit properly.. i kept getting outlines of skin .. 0.o unless i'm just a 'tard and you addressed this earlier on.. ^.^ well either way, it was cute and i liked it! :)

Another Dress Up Another Dress Up

Not too shabby ^.^

I quite liked the way that you layed out the different clothes and how you could choose all of the colors. hm.. the only real thing that bothered me was her chin stuck out all weird 0.o.. well that and with that zombie type suit, that one piece that goes over her face and the such.. lol it took me a couple of seconds to actually figure out where on the body it went.
good job!

Color Me Color Me

Good good ^.^

I actually really liked it! I think that you did a really good job and I really liked all of the different options besides colour mode. Everything was actually drawn really well :). I hope you send in another one soon

LeviFolds responds:

workin on it...damn, ive been hearing that alot lately...maybe i should step on i with the second one...i am working on it, i really am