Dress Up Amy Dress Up Amy

it kinda didnt fit..

I liked the art and the style.. but it seemed to be that some of the pieces of clothing didnt fit properly.. i kept getting outlines of skin .. 0.o unless i'm just a 'tard and you addressed this earlier on.. ^.^ well either way, it was cute and i liked it! :)

Another Dress Up Another Dress Up

Not too shabby ^.^

I quite liked the way that you layed out the different clothes and how you could choose all of the colors. hm.. the only real thing that bothered me was her chin stuck out all weird 0.o.. well that and with that zombie type suit, that one piece that goes over her face and the such.. lol it took me a couple of seconds to actually figure out where on the body it went.
good job!

Color Me Color Me

Good good ^.^

I actually really liked it! I think that you did a really good job and I really liked all of the different options besides colour mode. Everything was actually drawn really well :). I hope you send in another one soon

LeviFolds responds:

workin on it...damn, ive been hearing that alot lately...maybe i should step on i with the second one...i am working on it, i really am

Celestria's Challenge Celestria's Challenge

I liked it but..

There were only two things that really bugged me... The first was that the video intro to the questions was annoying because I couldnt skip it. The other was that you could see the white of the eye over her hair.. ^.^" I know it sounds weird, but to me it just looked like her hair went right underneath her eye. But overall, I liked it. Good job!

Inglors quest Inglors quest

huzzah!

^.^ i loved the super inglor ninja powers!

Exmortis Exmortis

whew i liked it! *sweat*

^.^ i had just enough time to play it on my spare, and that was with the walkthrough. it was awesome! it actually was scary and creepy as hell! :D the only thing i would critique would be the piccys of the keys.. their cartooniness didnt fit in with the rest. but all in all: it rocked!
luv